GulfAtlantic Case Studies
Meet A Few Of Our Satisfied Customers
GulfAtlantic’s concrete floor coatings protect all manner of floors from abrasion, corrosion, chemical damage, safety hazards and more. Our customers have reported reduced maintenance budgets of as much as 70% — with lower energy costs and enhance safety among their employees through increased light reflectivity alone. Learn more about these and other satisfied customers below.
John Deere Tractor
- Patch defects in original floor
- Make service department brighter, easier to clean
- Protect shop floor from hydraulic fuels and battery acids
- Diamond grind surface to prepare concrete
- Patch eroded and defective concrete with epoxy
- Apply light gray primer coat of epoxy
- Apply high performance coating
Brighter, easier-to-clean concrete floor with protection from chemical erosion and resistance to abrasion.
Allen and O’Hara
- Create a clean work environment
- Shows commitment to quality to customers
- Acid etch floor and detergent scrub
- Apply two coats of high-gloss, moisture-cured urethanes
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Bright and easy to clean surface
Easy-to-clean concrete floor with excellent light reflectivity and resistance to abrasion; much-improved image for customers.
Belle Chase Naval Air Station – Service Repair Shop
New Orleans, Louisiana
- Protect floor from chemical attack
- Maintain floor more easily
- Create a brighter, safer workplace
- Acid etch concrete
- Apply epoxy primer coat
- Apply chemical-resistant urethane with safe walk grit
Safer, brighter floor with excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals.
- Repair severely eroded patches
- Protect floor surface from chemicals
- Make floor easier to clean
- Smooth-grind the surface of the floor
- Coat the floor with epoxy primer
- Sand and apply high-performance urethane enhanced with aluminum oxide powder
Smooth, even floor that resists abrasion and is easier to clean and to maintain.
St. Louis, Missouri
- Repair damage to a surface made too soft by inappropriate preparation of original floor
- Remove previous coating
- Patch holes
- Smooth surface with epoxy
- Apply chemical-resistant urethane
More durable, easier-to-clean floor.
Olive Branch, Mississippi
- Protect parts and supplies from concrete dust
- Prevent deterioration of floor
- Acid-etch concrete
- Apply two coats of high-traffic urethane
Dust-free floor with a long-lasting finish; safer, brighter work environment.
- Clean oil-soaked floors
- Repair worn patches
- Make floor safer for forklift traffic
- Clean floor with heavy-duty detergents
- Shot-blast to prepare the substrate
- Apply 1/4″ overlay followed by epoxy coating
- Finish with chemical-resistant urethane
Smoother, safer floor resistant to penetration by hydrocarbons; 70% lower maintenance cost; increased light levels.